To find the latest information from the Neighbourhood Watch team and crimes in your area please click on the link below and put in your post code.
On the website you'll find new information, statistics and practical Toolkits that you can share on:
• Domestic Abuse – which we know affects all communities
• Serious Violence – particularly knife crime
• Vulnerability and loneliness – affecting more people as families become more mobile
• Fraud and scams – electronic and traditional
• High harm crimes – Modern Slavery, Child Sexual Exploitation etc.